Oxford Walking Tour sights of Oxford University, Bodleian Library & City
Oxford Walking Tours of Oxford University & City?
45 Minutes inside one or two of the oldest Colleges (University tour)
30 minutes inside a The Bodeian Library (other tours spend hardly 10 minutes)
45 minutes outside in the Oxford City.
Our famous tour will cover all the main sites including:
- Oxford Martyrs actual burning sight
- Museum of History of Science
- Visiting the Oldest and Beautiful Colleges
- Visiting University Church of St Marys.
- The Bodleian Library
- Bridge of Sighs and an education in intoxication
- Brasenose College
- All Souls College
- University of Oxford Printing Press.
- School of Divinity is the oldest lecture room and medieval building.
- Sheldonian Theatre.
- Emperors Head
- The Oxford Walking Tours of Oxford University & City guides will lead tourists on guided tour of the historical sights, fascinating past and illustrating the rich history of Oxford . The history of Oxford is unknown to the World and our guides will highlight many landmarks and topics of interests. Our guides will show in inner parts of Oxford which is also known as “the city of dreaming spires”.
As a tourist you learn about the important traditions and historic events which influenced the making of this great academic centre of learning at Oxford . Our guides will leave you with detail understanding of the history of Oxford University and City. Our tour of Oxford includes visit inside the most beautiful sights with Gothic style of architecture like St Marys the Virgin,School of Divinity and New College .
The Oxford Walking Tours of Oxford guides will take visitors into the Radcliffe Square and walk around Brasenose College , All Souls College and The Bodleain Library. Our tours of Oxford University and City will take tourists inside two or three oldest beautiful colleges, The Bodleian Library, Exam Schools , the Graduation venue and Oldest Lecture Room
Inspector Morse & Harry Potter filming sights are also on our tours. Our guides will also show tourists inspiration of Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings and Alice in Wonderland.
What our guides will discuss on our tour?
Why University of Oxford is different from other Universities?
How much students pay?
How do students choose a college?
How interviews are taken?
How and where teaching is done?
How graduation ceremony is performed?
- Harry Potter filing site
- Inspector Mores Filing site.
- Detailed history of Oxford University.
- Radcliffe Camera in Radcliffe Square
- Visiting sights which inspired Chronicles of Narnia & Lord of the Rings.
- Alice in Wonderland
- Old School Quads
- The Tower of Five Orders and a stingy king.
- The most unattractive building in Oxford University
- The biggest bookshop in UK.